E-bike Return Eligibility:
- Must return within 14 days of receiving bike
- The bike must be unused, free from dirt, dust, or any fragrances, and in the same packaging and condition that you received it
- Original box must be sealed and unopened
- Customer pays $175 return shipping fee (this is withheld from refund) or $50 drop off fee if delivered directly to our Austin warehouse
- Subject to up to a 20% restocking fee (this is withheld from refund)
Purchased, but not shipped:
- Subject to a 10% restocking fee (for pre-orders as well as in-stock items) that have not been shipped. Please notify us as early as possible email@example.com
Accessory/replacement part orders:
- No returns after 30 days of receiving
- To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused, free from dirt, dust, or any fragrances, and in the same packaging and condition that you received it
- Subject to a 20% restocking fee
- Customer pays shipping both ways
- No returns, except in rare cases of manufacturer breakage / malfunction
- Special orders
- Sale items
- Gift cards
- Gifted orders
- Covered by our Warranty. Click for Warranty Information.
Before a return is sent, the customer MUST have written approval from ZUGO BIKE. If a customer sends a return without the written consent of ZUGO BIKE a refund will NOT be issued and the customer will have to pay shipping to get the item returned, or, sacrifice the item.
If your approved return passes our inspection, you may receive an exchange, store credit, or a refund. Please address your return to:
Please give us a heads up after you send your return by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible, please provide a tracking number.
If non-returnable items are returned without authorization from our Customer Happiness Team team, they will be returned to the customer immediately and customer will be notified. Restocking fees may apply to unauthorized returns.